Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oracular Spectacular (also not a movie)

Once again I've opted to talk about something that isn't movies! Instead I'm going to educate the masses on THE BEST ALBUM FROM ANYONE IN A REALLY LONG TIME, "Oracular Spectacular" by MGMT. I am so obsessed with it right now. You might be familiar with the hits "Kids," "Time to Pretend," and "Electric Feel," but the rest are even better. "The Handshake," "The Youth," and "Pieces of What" are three of my faves. Because it's necessary to your life to buy at least those six songs, it's only logical to just buy the entire album. I use it to work out, to ride the bus, to drive around in the car, to hang out in my room, and to dance crazy at parties. It's all purpose music. I saw MGMT live last summer and they were awesome in concert, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment